I have been most negligent in my blog-updating duties because I am in Florida, at the Atlantic Center for the Arts in New Smyrna Beach, working on my new book project and trying to limit all contact with the outer world and especially the evil time suck of the internet. So, more regular posts to come soon. In the meantime, here’s Joan Didion, from the New York Review Of Books.
- Boolah is DEAD!
- Flecks of Gold Panned Out of a Great, Muddy River
- Writing Workshops for New Yorkers
- Funding the MFA: A New Approach
- Something Naturally and Abruptly Crawls In
- Are You a Fox or a Hedgehog?
- MFA Lit Mags on the Chopping Block
- The Building Blocks of Story Telling
- Get Your Freedom On
- Just Check Your Future Memory Online